Dragon City Mobile uses players as the offical caretakers of a floating dragon utopia. Discovering all new ways of dragons, educating them for conflict and breeding them with other gamers around the world. There is over 100 distinct dragons to get on your roost and manage so.
It may be overwhelming at times when it comes to managing all of the elemental dragons which you’ll come across. With these top dragon city cheats tools, we hope you’ll have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons conceivable.
1. Make Sure You Know About All the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon at the game fits under a particular elemental class. Check out the listing below so you know exactly which elements exist:
There Are Different Types of Dragons Besides Elemental Ones
Together with Elemental Dragons, you will find 3 other classifications of dragons you want to be conscious of. Together with these other kinds, we’ll list some examples of these dragon kinds:
— Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Rare Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
— Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
— Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You’re Low Gold
Harvesting food for your dragons requires time and consumes a lot of your golden money. The more time you spend harvesting dragon meals, the more cash it costs to finish the process. Choose foods that require less time to crop, for example dragon balls and hot dragon chili’s, if you are harvesting on a tight budget. When your pockets are a little more fuller, then you can spend some cash on picking spike balls and star shines.
You can place any of your dragons in various habitats — they start to net you more gold each minute. Each of the habitats which are available focus on distinct elements that generate various amounts of gold. Align your elemental dragons with similar elemental crystals to acquire 20-percent more gold each minute. Match up your dragons with the crystal element that matches them best if possible.
Dragon City Mobile’s official site listed all the different stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg — In this type the dragon is still in its egg point which means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world around them.
2. Baby — The infant stage is one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Since within this stage the dragon is at its Dark Icest form and patiently expects you to go back to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The adolescent dragon is a bit more challenging to handle but now they can battle against other dragons and become stronger and even help you through your game.
4. Adult — This is the final stage for the dragon. Becoming an Adult means that the dragons are going to have stronger attacks as a way to win many battles on your game.